Friday, November 18, 2011

My First Blog

Well, dont be expecting anything big here.  I have been wanting to find an outlet for some stuff going on in life, and wondered about this Blog stuff.  I am not much of a writer (in my opinion), but get me on somethin I am passionate about, and I can run on.

Yes, "TheLuckyIrishman" is my nickname or blog alter-ego or whatever.  I fully embrace my Irish heritage.  My cousin-in-law, Tom Doolan, inspired this whole ordeal with his latest post, so whatever comes of this from here on, is his fault!  :)

So, anyways, blessins to ya.  I will share more later if I can get at least three people to read this blasted thing....I'm not one much for wasting time writing for nothing.  :)

2 comments:

  1. He will be flattered to know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! Worry not about readers. If you have something worth saying, someone will find it worth listening to. :)

    ReplyDelete